This online session will provide an opportunity for composers working in theatre composition and sound design to meet other members working in the same areas to network and collaborate remotely.
BOOKINGS ARE OPEN NOW
This event is free for Members but you must register in advance via Eventbrite here.
The session will start with a welcome from the membership team before the group is split into rotating breakout rooms with other members. You can also use this time to speak to The Ivors Academy and share any ideas for future events and opportunities.
A further event will follow for composer members writing for contemporary classical and will take place on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
- Meetings are limited to 20 attendees.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket or inform the membership team firstname.lastname@example.org so they can reallocate your space.
- If the event is full please add your name to the waiting list and if there is demand for more than one session, we will arrange an additional meeting.
- Please be prepared to use both your mic and video during networking.
- This is a Members Only event, please have your Ivors Academy membership number to hand during registration.