Voting has opened for the 2019 PRS Board Director elections, and we are calling on members of The Ivors Academy to cast their votes and help shape the future of the organisation. The deadline for voting is 17:00 on Tuesday 7th May.
It is important that members representing the Academy’s community have strong representation on the PRS Board and we are pleased to see that the majority of this year’s writer candidates standing for election are members of the Academy. We ask that you consider supporting them when casting your vote.
This year there are eleven candidates standing for six available writer Director places:
- Erran Baron Cohen (member of The Ivors Academy)
- Barry Blue (member of The Ivors Academy member)
- Tom Gray (Songwriter Committee member of The Ivors Academy)
- Rupert Hine (Board member of The Ivors Academy)
- Crispin Hunt (Chair of The Ivors Academy)
- Julian Nott (member of The Ivors Academy)
- Philip Pope (member of The Ivors Academy)
- Michelle Escoffery
- Nicky Graham
- Simon Harris
- Steve Levine
There are eight candidates standing for six available publisher Director places:
- Jackie Alway – Universal Music Publishing
- Simon Anderson – Audio Network
- Naomi Wallace Asher – Wixen Music
- Antony Bebawi – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK)
- Chris Butler – Novello & Co
- David Kassner – Kassner Associated Publishers
- Richard King – Faber Music
- Paul Lambden – Domino Publishing Company
In order to be eligible to vote, you must be a Voting (formerly known as Associate) member or a Principal Voting (formerly known as Full) member of PRS. All eligible members will be contacted directly by Electoral Reform Services. If you have not received a Ballot communication by email or post from ERS, please contact PRS here.