One of the Academy’s most in demand events of 2020 returns for members this February. The session is a cross-genre online networking event open for songwriters, producers, lyricists and instrumentalists who want an opportunity to meet co-writers.
The event will start with a welcome from the membership team before the group is split into rotating breakout rooms with other members. You can also use this time to speak to The Ivors Academy and share any ideas for future events and opportunities.
WHEN: February 16th, 4pm – 5pm
- Meetings are limited to 25 attendees.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket or inform the membership team email@example.com so they can reallocate your space.
- If the event is full please add your name to the waiting list and if there is demand for more than one session, we will arrange an additional meeting.
- Please be prepared to use both your mic and video during networking.
- This is a Members Only event, please have your Ivors Academy membership number to hand during registration.
Save the date – Bookings open in February 2021