Please join The Ivors Academy for the second of our new series of remote networking events ‘Collaboration Space’. This event will provide an opportunity for the Youth Network to meet, connect and collaborate remotely.
The session will start with a welcome from the membership team before the group is split into rotating breakout rooms. You can also use this time to speak to The Ivors Academy and share any ideas for future events and opportunities.
This event is free for The Youth Network but you must register in advance via Eventbrite here.
Further events will follow for members who write for media , theatre and sound design, and contemporary classical.
- Meetings are limited to 20 attendees.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket or inform the membership team firstname.lastname@example.org so they can reallocate your space.
- If the event is full please add your name to the waiting list and if there is demand for more than one session, we will arrange an additional meeting.
- Please be prepared to use both your mic and video during networking.
- This is a Members Only event, please have your Ivors Academy membership number to hand during registration.