Under 25 membership has become Early Career membership to allow more students and recent graduates to access the benefits of being a member at a discounted rate.
Early Career membership is for aspiring songwriters and composers who are at the start of building their careers for only £50 a year, discounted from £92. And members between the ages of 18-24 can enter the Rising Star Award with Amazon Music for free.
Early Career membership is for anyone who:
- Is studying in Higher or Further Education
- Has graduated in the last 3 years
- Is 18-24 (minimum age for membership at the Academy is 18 years old)
WHAT DOES THIS CHANGE MEAN?
- Under 25 membership will change to Early Career in the members area, on digital membership cards and member emails
- Members who may not have been eligible for Under 25 membership can apply for this discounted rate if they fit the new criteria
- Our Under 25 bursary will now become an Early Career membership bursary
- Benefits for Under 25 members will apply to Early Career members, apart from applications to the Rising Star Award which remains for under-25s
- Our Under 25 website page will change to Early Career and will have a new look
To find out more about Early Career membership, the benefits of being a member and upcoming events, join us at our next Monthly Member Social.
If you have any questions or feedback you’d like to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org