The Ivors Academy of Music Creators is a non-profit membership association that exists to support, protect and celebrate music creators in the UK. We are at an exciting time in our organisation’s history, having rebranded in March 2019 from the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors to The Ivors Academy of Music Creators. At the heart of our organisation is our composer and songwriter members and we are recruiting for a Membership Manager – a new role that is central to the development and growth of our membership.
The Ivors Academy is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications that help us maintain a diverse workforce.
Reporting directly to the Director of Membership & Awards and line managing the Membership Administrator, the Membership Manager is responsible for the effective management of The Ivors Academy’s membership offering, membership administration and member relations.
Duties will include the development, maintenance and implementation of an accurate CRM system, all membership administration processes from new member applications to monthly subscription renewals to interrogating membership data and reporting.
The post holder will deliver the highest level of client service to our membership, develop annual member engagement strategies and implement the Academy’s recruitment strategy across all membership levels. The role is also responsible for the evaluation and delivery of the Academy’s membership offering, working closely with the events and awards team.
Essential Skills and Person Specification:
- Significant experience of working in a membership or outward/client-facing role requiring engagement with industry executives of all levels
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of CRM, specifically CiviCRM
- Experience of direct line management within a small team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time and prioritise workload accordingly
- Exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outgoing, positive, can-do attitude
Application deadline: 26 August 2019
Interviews: W/C 2 September 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply, please send a CV and an accompanying cover letter to Fran Matthews: email@example.com